欢迎光临 welcom
这个可以收拾了吗? can we clear these ?
请问你想喝什么? What would you like to drink?
现在我们这儿是下午茶时间,如果你加5元可以得到一块蛋糕或是厚片土司,要是加10元你将得到一份招牌松饼,你要吗?
Its afternoon-tea time,you will get a piece of cake and a slice of (thick toast)if you pay another 5 dollars, and you will get our branded hot cake (biscuit).
请稍等,你点的东西马上就到! Wait a minute, your food will be served soon.
现在已经停止售早餐! We have stopped providing (service) breakfast already.
现在我们这还没有这个套餐! We do not have this set (lunch/dinner) yet.
你是要结帐吗? Do you like to get the bill?
你消费了……了! Your consumption...
不客气! You are welcome (my pleasure, dont mention)
您慢用!enjoy your meal
谢谢你的光临,慢走! Thank you for coming (your patronage). take care.
甜 sweet
酸 sour
辣 hot
苦 bitter
冰块 ice cubes
糖 sugar
盐 salt
胡椒 pepper
草莓酱 strawberry jam
刀子 叉子 筷子 knife,fork,chopsticks
到国外游玩,品尝当地美食是行程重头戏之一,然而,身为异乡人,自然无法知道每家餐厅口碑如何。
此时,不妨向饭店中的服务人员询问,说出自己的喜好及需求,请对方做最佳建议。
是否可介绍一家附近口碑不错的餐厅?
Could you recommend a nice restaurant near here?
我想去一家价位合理的餐厅。
I want a restaurant with reasonable prices.
我想去一家不会吵杂的餐厅。
I'd like a quiet restaurant.
我想去一家气氛欢乐、活泼的餐厅。
I'd like a restaurant with cheerful atmosphere.
是否可建议这一类的餐厅?
Could you recommend that kind of restaurant?
Could you recommend that kind of restaurant?
此地餐厅多集中在那一区?
Where is the main area for restaurants?
这附近是否有中国餐厅?
Is there a Chinese restaurant around here?
这附近是否有价位不贵的餐厅?
Are there any inexpensive restaurants near here?
你知道现在那里还有餐厅是营业的吗?
Do you know of any restaurants open now?
我想尝试一下当地食物。
I'd like to have some local food.
最近的义大利餐厅在那里?
Where is the nearest ltalian restaurant?
Could you recommend that kind of restaurant?
此地餐厅多集中在那一区?
Where is the main area for restaurants?
这附近是否有中国餐厅?
Is there a Chinese restaurant around here?
这附近是否有价位不贵的餐厅?
Are there any inexpensive restaurants near here?
你知道现在那里还有餐厅是营业的吗?
Do you know of any restaurants open now?
我想尝试一下当地食物。
I'd like to have some local food.
最近的义大利餐厅在那里?
Where is the nearest ltalian restaurant?
我们大概需要等多久?
How long is the wait?
9点应该没问题。
Nine o'clock should be O.K.
今天的推荐餐是什么?
What do you have for today's special?
我们想要面对花园的位子。
We'd like a table with a view of garden.
没问题。请给我你的名字。
It's O.K. Your name, please.
我的名字是洁西卡.杨。
My name is Jessica Yang.
餐厅是否有任何服装上的规定?
Do you have a dress code?
女士是否需著正式服装?
Could the ladies wear formal dresses?
请不要穿牛仔裤。
No jeans, please.
餐厅点餐篇
请给我菜单。
May I have a menu,please?
是否有中文菜单?
Do you have a menu in chinese?
在用晚餐前想喝些什么吗?
Would you like something to drink before dinner?
餐厅有些什么餐前酒?
What kind of drinks do you have for an aperitif?
可否让我看看酒单?
May I see the wine list?
我可以点杯酒吗?
May I order a glass of wine?
餐厅有那几类酒?
What kind of wine do you have?
我想点当地出产的酒。
I'd like to have some local wine.
我想要喝法国红酒。
I'd like to have Frence red wine.
是否可建议一些不错的酒?
Could you recommend some good wine?
我可以点餐了吗?
May I order,please?
餐厅最特别的菜式是什么?
What is the specialty of the house?
餐厅有今日特餐吗?
Do you have today's special?
我可以点与那份相同的餐吗?
Can I have the same dish as that?
我想要一份开胃菜与排餐(鱼餐)。
I'd like appetizers and meat(fish) dish.
我正在节食中。
I'm on a diet.
我必须避免含油脂(盐份/糖份)的食物。
I have to avoid food containing fat(salt/suger).
餐厅是否有供应素食餐?
Do you have vegetarian dishs?
你的牛排要如何烹调?
How do you like your steak?
全熟(五分熟/全生)。
Well done (medium/rare),please.
5555555555555
我就是学这个的,
我有几本英语书都是说这些东西的,.