保证准确率!
1. Please pass this form on to the next person after signing it.
签完名后,请把这张表格传给下一位。
2. There is only a little money available for the trip.
这趟旅行只有少量金钱可供花用了。
3. The university isn't far away from here.
这所大学离这里不远。
4. Make sure that you pick me up at five.
你一定要在5点开车来接我。
5. I graduated from university in 1998.
我1998年大学毕业。
1. pass sth on (to) sb 把某物传递给某人
Pass the book on to me when you've finished with it. 那本书你看完给我。
How do parents pass genes on to their offspring? 父母是怎样把基因遗传给自己的子女的?
2. be available for 对...有用
When will it be available for me to move in?
我什么时候可以搬进来?
These tickets are available for one month only.
这些票的有效期只有一个月。
Will it be available for the Mac as well?
游戏是否可以在苹果机下运行?
Those planes are available for charter.
那些飞机可供包租。
Both players should be available for pre-season.
两人应该能在季前赛到来时恢复训练。
3.far (away) from 远离: 离开...很远
His house is far away from the City Hall.
他的家远离市政大厅。
He is far away from home and wife and children.
他远离家乡、妻子和儿女。
Could you live far away from home forever?
你能一辈子都背井离乡吗?
Australia is far away from Europe.
澳大利亚远离欧洲.
4.make sure that 确保:确信
Make sure that the sign's the right way up.
一定要把符号的上下弄对。
Make sure that you put down every word she says.
切实要记下她说的每一个字。
To make sure that he was at home, I called him up in advance.
为了确定他在家,我事先打电话给他。
Make sure that the door is closed.
确信门是关着的。
Ask for a receipt and make sure that you get it.
要一张收据,确认你收到了它。
To make sure that he will get the message.
以确保他能收到消息。
Make sure that everybody knows about this decision.
要保证大家都知道这次决定。
He made sure that the rope was tight.
他看清楚绳子是否拉紧了。
Make sure that they do not escape.
千万不要让他们逃掉。
Make sure that nothing is left out of account.
一定要把一切情况都考虑到。
5. graduate from university 从大学毕业
I graduated from university about 5 years ago.
大约5年前我从大学毕业。
Yes, I just graduated from university.是的,我刚从大学毕业。
1.
Please hand on the magazine to your friends.
请把这本杂志传给你的朋友们看。
2.The book is valuable for my purpose.
这本书对我很有用。
3.
The school is far from my home.
学校离我们家很远。
4.Make sure that you get it down and his signature on it. 你一定要把它记下来,并让他在上面签字。
5.
I graduated from Beijing University.
我从北京大学毕业的。
绝对高中水平!
I will never forget what they taught me, and I will strive to pass their teaching on to my children.
我永远不会忘记他们教导我的东西,我也会将这些教诲毫无保留地传递给我的孩子。
She said there will be enough vaccine available for everyone eventually.
她说最终将会有足够的疫苗提供给每个人。
Like these men, my wife and I and my coworkers are all far away from anywhere we might call home.
就像这些人一样,我和我的妻子以及同事们都远离了我们可以叫做家的地方。
Make sure that you capture the answers to these questions from them.
确保一定要从他们那里找到这些问题的答案。
Parents usually have high hopes for their children after they graduate from university.
孩子们大学毕业后,父母通常对他们抱有很高的期望。