基本上是没有下载,不过我可以给你出个招,百度上搜字幕网,下一个字幕去,里面英文中文都有,用记事本打开,就可以直接学了,而且一句话都不漏。
,,,,,
Form day we arrive on the planet. 有一天,我们来到了这颗星球。
And, blinking, step into the sun. 眨着眼走进阳光。
There's more to to see. 想看的。
Than can ever be seen. 永远看不够。
More to do. 想做的。
Than can ever be done. 永远做不够。
There's far to much to take in here. 想要学的,永远没有尽头。
More to find. 想寻找的。
Than can ever be found. 永远那么多。
But the sun rolling high. 但日出日落。
Through the sapphire sky. 穿过蓝天。
Keeps great and small. 把伟大和渺小。
On the endless round. 融入无尽的轮回。
---------------------------------------------
It's the circle of life. 这是生命的轮回。
And it moves us all. 让所有人。
Through despair and hope. 体验绝望和希望。
Through faith and love. 体验忠诚和爱情。
Till we find our place. 直到找到自己。
On the path unwinding in the circle. 一条只有一个方向的轮回之路。
The circle of life. 生命的轮回。
It's the circle of life. 这是生命的轮回。
And it moves us all. 让所有人。
Through despair and hope. 体验绝望和希望。
Through faith and love. 体验忠诚和爱情。
Till we find our place. 直到找到自己。
On the path unwinding in the circle. 一条只有一个方向的轮回之路。
The circle of life. 生命的轮回。
---------------------------------------------
Life's not fair, is it?(Scar) 生活是不公平的,对不对?(刀疤)
You see, I...(Scar) 你看,我...(刀疤)
Well, I shall never be king.(Scar) 国王永远不是我。(刀疤)
And, you...(Scar) 还有你...(刀疤)
Shall never see the light of another day.(Scar) 永远见不到明天的阳光。(刀疤)
Adieu.(Scar) 再见。(刀疤)
Didn't mother ever tell you not to play with you food?(Zazu) 你妈妈没有告诉过你不要拿食物来玩吗?(沙祖)
What do you want?(Scar) 你来做什么?(刀疤)
I'm here to announce that King's Mufasa's on his way, so you'd better have a good excuse for missing the ceremony this morning.(Zazu) 我来通知木法沙国王即将驾临,你最好为自己没有参加早上的庆典找个好借口。(沙祖)
OH, now, look, Zazu.(Scar) 看,沙祖。(刀疤)
You've made me lose my lunch.(Scar) 你弄丢了我的午餐。(刀疤)
You'll lose more than that when the king gets through with you.(Zazu) 如果国王来了,你失去的就不止是那个。(沙祖)
He's as mad as a hippo with a hernia.(Zazu) 他像一头发狂的河马。(沙祖)
I quiver with fear!(scar) 我怕的发抖。(刀疤)
Now, Scar, don't look at me that the way.(Zazu) 刀疤,别那样子看着我。(沙祖)
Help!(Zazu) 救救我!(沙祖)
Scar?(Mufasa) 刀疤?(木法沙)
Drop him.(Mufasa) 放下他。(木法沙)
Impeccable timing, your majesty.(Zazu) 来得正是时候,陛下。(沙祖)
Why, if it isn't my big brother decending for on high to mingle with the commoners.(Scar) 大哥怎么会这么尊屈到一个普通老百姓这儿来?(刀疤)
Sarabi and I didn't see you at the presention of simba.(Mufasa) 沙拉碧和我在辛巴的庆点上没有看到你。(木法沙)
That was today.(Scar) 是今天举行吗?(刀疤)
I feel simply awful!(Scar) 太可怕了!(刀疤)
Must've sliped my mind.(Scar) 肯定是我搞错了。(刀疤)
Yes, well, ad slippery as you ming is as the king's brother should've been first in line.(Zazu) 没错,是你太滑头了,作为国王的弟弟,你应该站在队伍的第一位。(沙祖)
Well, I was first line, until the little hairball was born.(Scar) 我一直是第一位,直到这个小毛球出生。(刀疤)
The hairball is my son and your future king.(Mufasa) 那个小毛球是我的儿子,也是你们未来的国王。(木法沙)
Oh, I shall practice my curtsy!(Scar) 我应该练习自己的礼仪!(刀疤)
Don't turn your back on me Scar.(Mufasa) 不要给我脸色看,刀疤。(木法沙)
Oh, no, Mufasa.(Scar) 不,不,木法沙。(刀疤)
Perhaps you shouldn't turn you back on me.(Mufasa) 也许是你不该给我脸色看。Perhaps 或许
Is that a challenge?(Mufasa) 想挑战我吗?(木法沙)
Temper,temper.(Scar) 别发火,别发火。(刀疤)
I wouldn't dream of challenging you.(Scar) 我从未想过挑战你。(刀疤)
Pity. Wht not?(Zazu) 真遗憾,为什么不?
Well, as far as brains go, I got the lion's share.(Scar) 论聪明才智,我有狮子的天分。(刀疤)
But when it comes to brute strenghth...(Scar) 但说道残忍的力量...(刀疤)
I'm afaid I'm at the shallow end of the gene pool(Scar) 恐怕我没有多少狮子的基因。(刀疤)
There's one in every family, sire.(Zazu) 每个家族都有这么一个,陛下。(沙祖)
Two in mine, actually...(Zazu) 事实上,我们家有两个--(沙祖)
And thay always manege to ruin special occosions.(Zazu) 他们终是想破坏一些特殊的场合。(沙祖)
What am I going to with him?(Mufasa) 我该怎么处置他?(木法沙)
He'd make a very handsome throw rug.(Zazu) 拿他做张地毯不错。(沙祖)
Zazu!(Mufasa) 沙祖!(木法沙)
And just think, whenever he gets dirty, you could take him out and beat him.(Zazu) 想一下,只要他弄脏自己,你就可以把他拖出去打。(沙祖)
---------------------------------------
Simba.(Rafiki) 辛巴。(拉飞奇)
---------------------------------------
Dad! Dad!(Simba) 爸爸!爸爸!(辛巴)
Come on, dad, we gotta go! Wake up!(Simba) 快一点儿,爸爸,我们该走了!醒醒!(辛巴)
Sorry.(Simba) 对不起。(辛巴)
Dad! Dad!(Simba) 爸爸!爸爸!(辛巴)
Your son is awake.(Sarabi) 你儿子醒了。(沙拉碧)
Before sunrise, he's your son.(Mufasa) 太阳生起之前,他是你的儿子。
Dad! Come on! Dad!(Simba) 爸爸!快一点儿,爸爸!(辛巴)
You promised.(Simba) 你答应过我的。(辛巴)
OK! OK! I'm up, I'm up.(Mufasa) 好了!好了!我起来了!我起来了!(木法沙)
Yeah!(Simba) 太好了!(辛巴)
---------------------------------------
Look, Simba.(Mufasa) 看,辛巴。(木法沙)
Everyting the light touches is our kingdom.(Mufasa) 有阳光的地方都是我们的王国。(木法沙)
A king's time as ruler rises and falls like the sun.(Mufasa) 国王作为统治者终是像太阳一样生起落下。(木法沙)
One day, Simbe, the sun will set on my time here and will rise you as the king.(Mufasa) 有一天,辛巴,我就会像太阳一样落山,而你将会作为新的国王,像太阳一样生起。(木法沙)
And this'll all be mine?(Simba) 那样这些都会成为我的?(辛巴)
Everyting.(Mufasa) 一切。(木法沙)
Everyting the light touches.(Simba) 所有阳光能抵达的地方。(辛巴)
What about the showdowy place?(Simba) 那么黑暗的地方呢?(辛巴)
That's beyond our borders.(Mufasa) 那是我们的边界。(木法沙)
You must never go there, Simba.(Mufasa) 你绝对不能去那儿,辛巴。(木法沙)
But I thought a kill can do whatever he wants.(Simba) 我觉得国王可以做任何他想做的事情。(辛巴)
On, there's more to being king than getting your way all the time.(Mufasa) 做国王不止这些,不能单凭勇气。(木法沙)
There's more?(Simba) 不止这些?(辛巴)
Simba...!(Mufasa) 辛巴...!(木法沙)
Everything you see exisit together in a delicate balance.(Mufasa) 你所见到的事物都存在一种非常微妙的平衡关系。(木法沙)
As king, you need to understand that balance and resbect all the creatures from the crawing ant to the leaping antelope.(Mufasa) 作为国王,你要懂得这种平衡,并尊重所有的生物,不管是蚂蚁还是羚羊。(木法沙)
But, dad, don't we eat the antelope?(Simba) 可是,爸爸,我们不是吃羚羊吗?(辛巴)
Yes, Simba, but let me explain.(Mufasa) 没错,辛巴,让我解释给你听。(木法沙)
When we die bodies become the grass,and the antelope eat the grass.(Mufasa) 我们死后身体会变成草,而羚羊吃草。(木法沙)
And so we are all connected in the great ciecle of life.(Mufasa) 所以在生命的循环中我们的大家是互相联系的。(木法沙)
Good morning, sire!(Zazu) 早上好,陛下!(沙祖)
Good morning, Zazu!(Mufasa) 早上好,沙祖!(木法沙)
Checking in with the morning report.(Zazu) 汇报上午报告。(沙祖)
Fire away.(Mufasa) 开始吧。(木法沙)
Chimps are going ape.(Zazu) 黑猩猩在疯狂。(沙祖)
Giraffe remain above it all.(Zazu) 长颈鹿仍是高高在上。(沙祖)
Elephants remenber.(Zazu) 大象们想起。(沙祖)
Through just what, I can't recall.(Zazu) 是什么,我已经记不起来了。(沙祖)
Crocodiles are sapping up.(Zazu) 鳄鱼们正在争抢。(沙祖)
video frequency no show this sentence. 视频没显示这句。
But I quickly said-No thanks.(Zazu) 但我马上拒绝了
video frequency no show this sentence. 视频没显示这句。
Will be coming back from lunch.(Zazu) 但吃完午饭后会回来。(沙祖)
This is the morning report.(Zazu) 这是上午的报告。(沙祖)
Gives you the long and the short.(Zazu) 有长的也有短地。(沙祖)
It's every grunt, roar, and snort.(Zazu) 又烦又闹有不寻常。(沙祖)
It's not a tale I distort.(Zazu) 不是我编的故事。(沙祖)
On the morning report.(Zazu) 上午的报告。(沙祖)
What are you doing, son?(Mufasa) 你在做什么,儿子?(木法沙)
Pouncing.(Simba) 扑击。(辛巴)
Let an old pro show you how it's done.(Mufasa) 让老手脚你怎么做吧。(木法沙)
Oh, the buffalo have got a beef about.(Zazu) 野牛们在发牢骚。(沙祖)
Stay low to the ground.(Mufasa) 离地面低一点。(木法沙)
Yeah! OK. Stay low to the ground. Right.(Simba) 好的,离地面低一点。(辛巴)
Not a sound.(Mufasa) 不要出声。(木法沙)
Saffron is this season's colour Seen in all the herds.(Zazu) 所有牧群的季节色是藏红。(沙祖)
Take it slow.(Mufasa) 慢慢地。(木法沙)
One more step...then...in the dung.(Mufasa) 再走一步...然后...突袭(木法沙)
This is morning report.(Simba) 这是上午的报告。(辛巴)
Gives you the long and the short.(Simba) 有长的也有短的。(辛巴)
Every grunt, roar, and snort.(Simba) 又烦又闹又不寻常。(辛巴)
Not a tale I distort.(Simba) 不是我编的故事。(辛巴)
On the morning report.(Simba) 上午的报告。(辛巴)
That's very good.(Mufasa) 很好。(木法沙)
Zazu!(shrewmouse) 沙祖!(地鼠)
Yes! (Zazu) 是!(沙祖)
Sir! News from the underground.(shrewmouse) 长官!地下新闻。(地鼠)
Now, This time...(Mufasa) 现在,这一次...(沙祖)
Sir! Hyenas in the pride lands!(Zazu) 陛下!鬣狗到荣誉大地来了!(沙祖)
Zazu, tale Simba home.(Mufasa) 沙祖,带辛巴回家。(木法沙)
Aw, dad can't I come?(Simba) 爸爸。我能不能去?(辛巴)
No,son.(Mufasa) 不行,儿子。(木法沙)
I never get to go anywhere.(Simba) 我总是哪儿也不能去。(辛巴)
Oh, young master, one day, you woll be king.(Zazu) 陛下,你将来要做国王的。(辛巴)
Than you can chase those slobbering, mangy, stupid poachers from dawn until dusk .(Zazu) 那时你就可以去驱逐这些贪婪,肮脏,愚蠢的偷猎者从早到晚。(沙祖)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey, uncle scar! Guess what?(Simba) 喂,刀疤叔叔!猜一猜?(辛巴)
I despise guessing games.(Scar) 我讨厌猜谜游戏。(刀疤)
I'm gonna be king of Pride Rock.(Simba) 我将会成为荣誉石国王。(辛巴)
Oh, goody!(Scar) 很好!(刀疤)
My dad just showed me the whole kingdom, and I gonna rule it all!(Sinba) 爸爸刚才给我看了这个王国,我要成为它的统治者!(辛巴)
Yes. Well forgive me for not leaping for joy.(Scar) 好,原谅我没有高兴的跳起来。(刀疤)
Bad back, you know.(Scar) 背不好,你知道的。(刀疤)
Hey, Uncle Scar. When I'm king, what'll that make you?(Sinba) 刀疤叔叔,如果我做国王,那你做什么?(辛巴)
A monkey's uncle.(Scar) 一只猴子的叔叔。(刀疤)
You're so weird.(Sinba) 你真怪。(辛巴)
You have no idea.(Scar) 你不会了解的。(刀疤)
So, you father showed you the whole kingdom, did he?(Scar) 那么说,你父亲给你看了整个王国,是吗?(刀疤)
Everything.(Sinba) 所有一切。(辛巴)
He didn't show you what's beyond that rise at the northem border?(Scar) 他没带你去北部边界一带看一看吗?(刀疤)
Well,no he said I can‘t go there.(Sinba) 没有,他说我不能去那里.(辛巴)
And he's absolutely right.(Scar) 他是对的.(刀疤)
It's far too dangerous.(Sinba) 那儿太危险了.(刀疤)
Only the bravest lions go there.(Scar) 只有最勇敢的狮子赶去那里.(刀疤)
Well, I'm brave. what's out there?(Sinba) 我很勇敢,那儿有什么?(辛巴)
I'm sorry, Sinba I'm just can't tell you.(Scar) 对不起,辛巴,我不能告诉你。(刀疤)
Why not?(Sinba) 为什么不?(辛巴)
Simba, Simba, I'm looking out for the well-being my favourite nephew.(Scar) 我要照顾我亲爱侄子的健康。(刀疤)
Yeah, right! I'm your only nephew.(Sinba) 对!我是你唯一的侄子。(辛巴)
All the more reason for me to be protective.(Scar) 还有许多要保护你的原因。(刀疤)
An elephant graveyard is no place for yound prince. Oops!(Scar) 象的墓地不是王子去的地方。哦噢!
An elephant what? Whoa.(Simba) 象的什么?哇!(辛巴)
Oh, dear, I've said too much.(Scar) 亲爱的,我说的太多了。(刀疤)
Well, I suppose you'd have found out sooner or later.(Scar) 我觉得你迟早会知道的。(刀疤)
You being so clever at all.(Scar) 你这么聪明。(刀疤)
Just do me a one favour.(Scar) 帮我一个忙。(刀疤)
Promise me you'll never visit that dreadful place.(Scar) 答应我永远不要去那恐怖的地方。(刀疤)
No problem.(Simba) 没问题。(辛巴)
There's a good lad.(Scar) 好孩子。(刀疤)
You run along now and have fun.(Scar) 出去去玩吧。(刀疤)
And remember,it's our little secret.(Scar) 记住,这是我们之间的秘密。(刀疤)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey, Nala.(Simba) 嗨,娜娜。(辛巴)
Hi, Simba (Nala) 嗨,辛巴。(娜娜)
Come on. I just heard about this great place.(Simba) 来,我刚才听说一个好地方。(辛巴)
Simba! I'm kind of in the middle of a bath.(Nala) 辛巴,我正在洗澡呢。(娜娜)
And it's time for yours.(Sarabi) 你也该洗了。(沙拉碧)
Mom!(Simba) 妈妈!(辛巴)
Mom, you're messing up my mane!(Simba) 妈妈,你把我的头发弄乱了!(辛巴)
OK, I'm clean. Can we go now?(Simba) 好了,我干净了,现在我们可以走了吗?(辛巴)
So, where we going?(Nala) 那么,我们去哪儿?(娜娜)
It better not be anyplace dumb.(Nala) 最好不是无聊的地方。(娜娜)
No, it's really cool.(Simba) 不,那地方很酷。(辛巴)
So, where is this really cool place?(Sarabi) 那么,这个很酷的地方在哪儿?(沙拉碧)
Around the water hole.(Simba) 在水坑周围。(辛巴)
The water hole?(Nala) 水坑?(娜娜)
What's so great about the water hole?(Nala) 水坑周围有什么好?(娜娜)
I'll show you when we get there.(Simba) 到那儿我再告诉你。(辛巴)
Oh, Mom, can I go with Simba?(Nala) 妈妈,我能跟辛巴去吗?(娜娜)
Hmmm, What do you think, Sarabi?(Sarafina) 你觉得呢,沙拉碧?(沙拉菲娜)
Well...(Sarabi) 这个...(沙拉碧)
Please?(Simba/Nala) 求求你。(辛巴/娜娜)
It's all right with me.(Sarabi) 我没意见。(沙拉碧)
Yeah!/All right!(Simba/Nala) 太好了!/好吧!(辛巴/娜娜)
As long as Zazu goes with you.(Sarabi) 只要沙祖和你一起去。(沙拉碧)
No, not Zazu.(Simba) 不,不是沙祖。(辛巴)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Step lively.(Zazu) 走快一点。(沙祖)
The sooner we get to the water hole the sooner we can leave.(Zazu) 我们越早赶到水坑,就能越早离开。(沙祖)
So, where are we really going?(Nala) 我们要去哪儿?(娜娜)
An elephant graveyard.(Simba) 象家墓地。(辛巴)
Wow!(Nala) 啊!(娜娜)
Zazu.(Simba) 沙祖。(辛巴)
Right. So how are we gonna ditch the dodo?(Nala) 对,那我们怎么甩掉这个糊涂蛋?(娜娜)
Oh, just look at you two.(Zazu) 看你们俩个。(沙祖)
Little sends of romance blossoming in the savanna.(Zazu) 浪漫的种子在大草原上开花。(沙祖)
Your parent will be trilled, what with your being betrothed and all.(Zazu) 你的父母会感到惊喜的,你还有你的未婚妻。(沙祖)
Be...what?(Simba) 什么?(辛巴)
Betrothed. Intended.(Zazu) 婚约。(沙祖)
Affianced.(Zazu) 订婚。(沙祖)
Meaning...?(Nala) 什么意思...?(娜娜)
One day, you two are going to be married.(Zazu) 将来,你们要结婚的。(沙祖)
I can't marry her. She's my friend.(Simba) 我不能娶她,他是我朋友。(辛巴)
Yeah, it'd be so weird.(Nala) 对,感觉很怪。(娜娜)
Sorry to bust your bubble, but you two tudle doves have no choice.(Zazu) 对不起,我不应该决你们的念头,但是你们没有选择。(沙祖)
It's tradition going back generations.(Zazu) 这是时代相传的风俗。(沙祖)
When I'm king, that'll be the first thing to go.(Simba) 我当国王时,第一件事就是废除它。(辛巴)
Not so long I'm around.(Zazu) 只要我在就没门。(沙祖)
In that case you're fired.(Simba) 那样的话,你就被开除了。(辛巴)
Hmmm. Nice try, but only the king can do that.(Zazu) 做的不错,但只有国王可以那么做。(沙祖)
Well, he's the future king.(Nala) 他是未来的国王。(娜娜)
Yeah, so you have to do what I tell you.(Simba) 没错,所以你得按我说的去做。(辛巴)
Not yet, I don't.(Zazu) 不行,我不会的。(沙祖)
And with an attittued like that,I'm afraid you're shaping up to be a pretty pathetic king, indeed.(Zazu) 以那种态度,我担心你会变成一个很可怜的国王,真的。(沙祖)
Hmmm. Not the way I see it.(Simba) 我不这么看。(辛巴)
I'm gonne be a mighty king.(Simba) 我将成为强大的国王。(辛巴)
So enemied beware.(Simba) 所以敌人们都要小心。(辛巴)
Weel I've never seen the king of beasts.(Zazu) 我从未见过一个兽王。(沙祖)
With quite so little hair.(Zazu) 只有这么一点点头发。(沙祖)
I'm gonna be the main event.(Simba) 我将会万众注目。(辛巴)
Like no king was before.(Simba) 超越历代国王。(辛巴)
I'm push'in up on look'in down.(Simba) 我整装打扮,俯视众生。(辛巴)
I'm work'in on my road.(Zazu) 练习哄声。(辛巴)
Thus far a rather unibspiring thing.(Zazu) 目前为止还很平凡。(沙祖)
Oh, I just can't wait to be king.(Simba) 我迫不及待要当国王。(辛巴)
You're rether a long way to go, young master, if you think...(Zazu) 你要走的路还很长,殿下,如果你觉得...(沙祖)
No one sayin'“Do this”(Simba) 没人说“这么做”。(辛巴)
video frequency no show this sentence. 视频没显示这句。
No one saying“Be there”.(Nala) 没人说“到那儿”。(娜娜)
What I meant was...(Zazu) 我的意思是...(沙祖)
NO saying“Stop that”.(Simba) 没人说“那样不行”。(辛巴)
But what you did't realise...(Zazu) 你还不知道...(沙祖)
No one sayin'“See here”.(Simba) 没人说“看这儿”。(辛巴)
Now, see here!(Zazu) 看这边!(沙祖)
Fre to run around all day.(Simba) 每天自由自在的奔跑。(辛巴)
Well, that's definitely out.(Zazu) 那肯定是越界了。(沙祖)
Fre to do it all my way.(Simba) 随心所欲的做任何事。(辛巴)
I thingk it's time that you and I.(Zazu) 我认为现在你和我。(沙祖)
Arranged a heart-to-heart.(Zazu) 应该交下心。(沙祖)
Kings don't need advice.(Simba) 国王不需要。(辛巴)
From little hornbills for a start.(Simba) 小犀鸟的建议。(辛巴)
If this is where the monarchy is headed.(Zazu) 如果这是君主制度的方向。(沙祖)
Count me out.(Zazu) 淘汰我吧。(沙祖)
Out of service, out of Africa.(Zazu) 赶我走,离开非洲。(沙祖)
I whoudn't hang about.(Zazu) 我不会逗留。(沙祖)
this child is getting wildly out of wing.(Zazu) 这孩子心比天野。(沙祖)
Oh, I just can't wait to be king.(Simba) 我等不及待要当国王。(辛巴)
Everybady, look left.(Simba) 大家,向左看。(辛巴)
Everybady, look right.(Simba) 大家,向右看。(辛巴)
Everywhere you look, I'm.(Simba) 不管向哪边看。(辛巴)
Standing in the spotlight.(Simba) 我都是万众注目的中心。(辛巴)
Not yet!(Zazu) 还不是。(沙祖)
Let every creaturn go for broke and sing. 让所有生灵都尽情唱歌吧。
Let's hear it in the head and on the wing. 让我们一起自由自在地欣赏。
It's gonna be King Simba's fined fling. 这是国王辛巴最奔放的舞蹈。
Oh, I just can't wait to be king.(animal/Simba/Nala) 我等不及待要当国王。(动物/辛巴娜娜)
Oh, I just can't wait to be king.(animal/Simba/Nala) 我等不及待要当国王。(动物/辛巴/娜娜)
Oh, I just can't wait.(animal/Simba/Nala) 我等不及待要。(动物/辛巴/娜娜)
To be king.(animal/Simba/Nala) 当国王。(动物/辛巴/娜娜)
I beg your pardon, madam, but...(Zazu) 对不起,夫人,我...(沙祖)
Get off!(Zazu) 走开!(沙祖)
Simba?(Zazu) 辛巴?(沙祖)
Nala!(Zazu)娜娜!(沙祖)
All right! it worked!(Simba) 好了!这个主意不错!(辛巴)
We lost him.(Nala) 我们甩掉他了。(娜娜)
I am a genius.(Simba) 我是个天才。(辛巴)
Hey, genius, it was my idea.(Nala) 嗨,天才,这是我的主意。(娜娜)
Yeah, but I pulled it off.(Simba) 没错,但是我实施的。(辛巴)
With me!(Nala) 还有我!(娜娜)
Oh, yeah?(Simba) 哦,是吗?(辛巴)
Pinned ya.(Nala) 压住你了。(娜娜)
Hey, let me up.(Simba) 让我起来。(辛巴)
/community/13/4357904.asp