I hope that I don't fall in love with you
希望自己不曾爱你
Tom Waits
歌手:汤姆·卫慈
Well I hope that I don't fall in love with you,
我希望自己不曾爱你
Cause falling in love just makes me blue,
因为爱你让我忧郁
Well the music plays and you display your heart for me to see,
音乐响起,你倾吐心声
I had a beer and now I hear you calling out for me
我喝了点啤酒,听到了你的呼唤
And I hope that I don't fall in love with you.
我希望自己不曾爱你。
Well the room is crowded, people everywhere
房间如此拥挤,到处人满为患
And I wonder, should I offer you a chair?
而我却在思量,是否为你让座?
Well if you sit down with this old clown, take that frown and break it,
如果你和小丑坐下,摘下眉毛并弄坏它
Before the evening's gone away, I think that we could make it,
在夜晚消逝之前,我们可以做到
And I hope that I don't fall in love with you.
我希望自己不曾爱你。
Well the night does funny things inside a man
夜晚让人内心愉快
These old tom-cat feelings you don't understand,
这种野猫心情,你不明白
Well I turn around to look at you, you light a cigarette,
我转身看你,你点了根烟
I wish I had the guts to bum one, but we've never met,
我想鼓起勇气抽根烟,但我们再也没有见面。
And I hope that I don't fall in love with you.
我希望自己不曾爱你。
I can see that you are lonesome just like me, and it being late,
我看你孤独似我,但为时已晚
You'd like some some company,
你需要有人陪伴
Well I turn around to look at you, and you look back at me,
当我转身看你,你也回头看我
The guy you're with has up and split, the chair next to you's free,
和你在一起就要发疯,下一把椅子免费供应
And I hope that you don't fall in love with me.
我希望自己不曾爱你
Now it's closing time, the music's fading out
如今结局已近,音乐渐渐远去
Last call for drinks, I'll have another stout.
最后一次叫酒,我要再喝一杯
Well I turn around to look at you, you're nowhere to be found,
当我转身看你,你却消失不见
I search the place for your lost face, guess I'll have another round
我到处寻觅失去的你,我要再找一遍
And I think that I just fell in love with you.
我觉得我已爱上你
歌曲试听地址:
http://www.vvpo.com/baidu/102450.htm
I hope that I don't fall in love with you
我觉得可以更简单点翻译成 “我希望我没有爱上你”,fall in love with you 不一定要译成“和你坠入情网吧”,好像太罗嗦了一点耶
And I think that I just fell in love with you.
我觉得应该是“我想我只是爱上了你”
当然咯,这只是我个人意见,仅供参考哦^-^
some one fall in love with
译为”SB爱上某人”比较好,因为和谁坠入情网给人感觉是相爱.
old cown, 老小丑? ^_^
bum 应该译为 乞讨,讨,bum要译为流浪时为不及物动词.
company译为同伴,伙伴也许更精确一些
家伙你是由于有向上的和劈开, 对你的椅子下一个自由的, ???? 机器翻译???后面一句至少翻译成 ”你旁边的椅子是空的”比较好一点吧?
除了那句机器翻译的,其它翻译的都非常不错,汉语表达能力很不错,楼主加油哦!