《越狱(第一季)》里的:
That's it. [完成了]
Can I just,you know,look at it for a minute? [能让我欣赏下吗?]
You're an artist,Sid. [你真是个艺术家 Sid]
You're telling me you're just gonna walk out of here [你打算就这么走出门]
and I'm never going to see it again. [我就再也看不到这个杰作了?]
There's a good chance of that,yes. [是的]
Most guys,you know,for the first one, [大部分人刚开始纹身的时候]
they start with something small. [都会先画些小的东西]
"Mom",girlfriend's initials,something like that. [“妈妈”、女朋友名字缩写什么的]
Not you. [而你不是]
You get a full set of sleeves,all in a couple of months. [才几个月的工夫就做了整个一套]
Takes guys a few years to get the ink you got. [换了别人要做好几年呢]
I don't have a few years. [我没有好几年的工夫]
Wish to hell I did. 我巴不得有
The vault. Open it. 把保险柜打开
We can't. The branch manager's not here. 不行,分行长不在
Where is he? 他在哪里?
It's lunchtime.He's at White Castle. 现在是午饭时间,他在白色城堡
White Castle? 白色城堡?
It's a fast food restaurant. 是个快餐厅
those little squ [供应那些方形的汉堡]
I know what it is. [我知道那是什么]
I'm not playing games. [我不是在玩游戏]
Open it. [打开]
Sir,you have a half a million dollars cash in your bag. [先生,你袋子里已经有50万美元的现金]
Don't you think it would be better...? [你是不是可以再重新考虑一下]
This is the police. [我们是警察]
You are completely surrounded. [你已被完全包围]
Put down your weapon. [放下武器]
Put down your weapon now. [马上放下武器]
Rarely in the case of armed robbery do we hear a plea of no contest. [我们几乎没见过武装抢劫案件中 辩方完全不抗辩]
Are you sure about this,Mr. Scofield? [Scofield先生,你肯定吗?]
I'm sure,Your Honor. [我肯定,法官大人]
Your Honor,we'd like to recess if we could. [法官大人 我们想请求休庭]
My client's a bit confused at the moment. [我的委托人头脑有点不清楚]
I'm not,Your Honor. [我没有,法官大人]
He is, Your Honor. [他有,法官大人]
Perhaps you should heed your representation's advice, [也许你该听从你律师的意见]
take some additional time to consider your response. [再好好考虑考虑]
I've already done that,Your Honor. [我已经考虑好了 法官大人]
I'll retire to my chambers to determine sentencing. [我会在办公室里研究究竟该怎么判]
Court's recessed until 1:30. [现在休庭 下午1点半继续开庭]
Come on,Let's go. [我们走]
《Corpse Bride》 中文译名叫《僵尸新娘》。台词:With this hand,I will lift your sorrows.Your cup will never empty,for I will be your wine.With this candle,I will light your way in darkness.With this ring,I ask you to be mine。超经典。
去看《阿尔非》(21世纪风流奇男子)
里面有一段。主人公说自己的新女友。
“小时候,去雅典旅游的时候看见一个雕像,当时她的美让我震惊,她是我心中的女神,但离的进些就看到呢些细密的,丑陋的裂痕。。”
Mathilda: I don't wanna lose you, Leon.
玛蒂尔哒:我不想失去你,里昂。
Léon: You're not going to lose me. You've given me a taste for life. I wanna be happy. Sleep in a bed, have roots. And you'll never be alone again, Mathilda. Please, go now, baby, go. Calm down, go now, go.
里昂:你不会失去我。你让我尝到了生活的滋味。我想要快乐。睡在床上,有自己的根。你永远不会再孤独了,玛蒂尔哒。求你,走吧,宝贝,走。镇定,现在就走,走。
——————《杀手里昂》
各人觉得《阿甘正传》里阿甘妈妈说的那段也很感人。。。
不过我还是喜欢里昂的这段,如果你看过应该知道。
其实精彩的有很多。。。。